Date stamp

Ive asked this question before, sorry lost the reply. Everytime I print a page I would like to also automatically print the date stamp, any ideas. Brian.

Reply to
bfairey

That's the beauty of newsgroups. You can 'search' them.

Reply to
strawberry

A copy&paste of my answer from 12/11/2006 - found with the search tool ;-)):

Try the plotstamp settings in the options dialog box.

Juergen

"bfairey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jürgen Palme