Date stamp

Ive asked this question before, sorry lost the reply. Everytime I print a page I would like to also automatically print the
date stamp, any ideas. Brian.
bfairey wrote:

That's the beauty of newsgroups. You can 'search' them.
A copy&paste of my answer from 12/11/2006 - found with the search tool ;-)):
Try the plotstamp settings in the options dialog box.
Juergen