eDrawings, VB6 and time/date stamp

I've created a drawing viewer with eDrawings built into it using Visual Basic 6. It works great except I need a way to get a time/date stamp on the drawing when printing. I can't use the print commands thru eDrawings (no time/date stamp available). I can print a picture image (Printer.PaintPicture Image1.Picture, 0, 0) and time/date stamp in VB but when I try to do the same thing with the eDrawings image results are 2 pages (one of the drawing and one of the time/date stamp). We need the time/date stamp for ISO. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks, Derek

Reply to
DT

I believe you can do this with eDrawings 2007. See EModelMarkupControl.AddStamp .

ngpost1

Reply to
ngpost1

I loaded the EModelView 2007 type library and added an EModelViewControl1 to the VB form. I don't see an EModelMarkupControl or AddStamp anywhere. What am I missing?

Thanks for the help, DT

ngpost1 wrote:

Reply to
DT