Dilema with dual dimensions

I am having a dilema with dual dimensions in 2006 SP4.1. My drawing units are mmgs. The document properties are set for inches as the dual units, with fractions checked and rounding checked. The mm dimension is

13750.02383262. SW insists on rounding 541.34 to 541 1/2 no matter what I do. I have tried dimension override, but the dual dimension cannot be overidden and overriding the mm dimension is quirky. I want the dual dimension to be 541 5/16". Any thoughts on how to get there?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

under units, dual units, set denominator to 16

Reply to
kenneth

When I saw the radio button I assumed it was precision of some sort. Who would use a radio button on a value that jumps from 2 to 4 to 8 to

16 to 32, etc. ?

kenneth wrote:

Reply to
TOP

out of habit, i just type the desired value.

Reply to
kenneth