Dual Dimensions

Hello,
I have looked and looked and cannot get dual dimensions on in my drawing. I can see the option box in the setup screen,but it;s grayed
out. There is no option in the normal options app. Could someone offer me a pointer to this solution? I assume there is something I am missing.
Dan
: Hello, : : I have looked and looked and cannot get dual dimensions on in my : drawing. I can see the option box in the setup screen,but it;s grayed : out. There is no option in the normal options app. Could someone offer : me a pointer to this solution? I assume there is something I am : missing. : : : Dan
In Wildfire, go to 'File>Properties'. In the MM, select Drawing Options, and from the options list, set DUAL_DIMENSIONING to Yes. Look through the list and see if there aren't more options that might apply.
David Janes