eDrawings 2004

I've just created a few edrawings for a potential customer and discovered that the play function is not always available. Some small assemblies seem to fine, but some of my newer large assemblies have the play function grayed out.

Has anyone run into this and if so, what's happening.

P.S. Old edrawings still have the play function. Also New Assemblies have the play function.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Chasteen