Life Like Trains "Double Header Set with Caboose"

Does anyone know where I can find some more of these??? I purchased four of these sets at my local hobby store, but I would like to see if there is more variety. I have the Santa Fe and CSX. The engines seem to run pretty smooth. The only trouble I have had is that there are some small wires that I had to re-solder to the trucks. I defense of the train, I have a 2 year old who loves to play with them while I am at work. Anyway, I like the set because it is reasonably priced. I paid $35. The info on the side of the box is "7602 N GP38 LOCO DUMMY/CABOOSE AT & SF#". I would like to find some other sets if they are available.

Thanks

Reply to
Jon C Rupert

I saw a few sets at Hub Hobby Center in Little Canada, MN this afternoon. I didn't note the road names, however.

Reply to
CowGoesMoo

I think that there is a set at Joe's Hobby Center in Farmington, MI. 1 248

477 6266

I d> Does anyone know where I can find some more of these??? I purchased

-- Please note; return email address has changed. It is now snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Emails to Earthlink will be ignored.

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale March 7, 2004, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Frank A. Rosenbaum

At one time I'd seen them in Toys R Us - but they've been reducing their train selection in my local store.

Val

*************************** Practice safe eating -- always use condiments. ***************************

Thanks

Reply to
VManes

Jon=A0C=A0Rupert wrote: Does anyone know where I can find some more of these??? I purchased four of these sets at my local hobby store, but I would like to see if there is more variety. I have the Santa Fe and CSX. The engines seem to run pretty smooth. The only trouble I have had is that there are some small wires that I had to re-solder to the trucks. I defense of the train, I have a 2 year old who loves to play with them while I am at work. Anyway, I like the set because it is reasonably priced. I paid $35. The info on the side of the box is "7602 N GP38 LOCO DUMMY/CABOOSE AT & SF#". I would like to find some other sets if they are available.

----------------------------------------------------- World of Trains has SF GP38s and Amtrak F40s for $19.95:

Take a look at their price for 20 Model Power Freight Cars. An inexpensive way to fill your yards!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill