Please help with Micro Train coupler conversions

Hi, I am still fairly new to the hobby and need some help with getting the correct micro train coupler conversions.
I have a Con Cor Bay Window Caboose (1251-A Santa Fe) and a Life Like 0-6-0
Steam Loco (7781 AT & SF).
The guy in the shop I bought these from said I needed conversion kit 1114 to convert the loco.
However, looking at the tables on the Micro Trains web site I am not sure this is the case.
Please can someone let me know if this is the correct conversion kit, and if not which one I need for the loco and also which one I need for the Caboose.
Thanks very much
Carl Oxford UK
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:49:42 +0100, "Carl"

Carl, I'd suggest going to the Micro-Trains web site...someone did say that they had all the conversions listed there. Perhaps the shop personnel made a little mistake, or perhaps the conversion set was changed and there is an update.
Carl skrev i

From my photocopy of the M-T binder:
Con-Cor, Caboose, Bay Window and Extended Vision, Body Mount Conversion: 1111 (modified, see instructions).
Life-Like, Steam, 0-6-0 Saddle Tank Switcher, Body Mount Conversion: 1135.
Life-Like, Steam, 0-6-0 Side Tank Switcher #147, Body Mount Conversion: 1113.
--
Faithfully
Erik Olsen