Lima-second hand

Does anyone know of any good web sites for second hand lima stuff

__________________________________________________________________ Phil ICQ#: 37926016 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me __________________________________________________________________

Reply to
Richard

Hmm probably eBay - but the prices can get silly for things in demand. Saw a Western go for £19 the other day. What are you interesting in getting in particular? Many model train sellers on eBay have their own web sites, they only eBay a fraction of their stock so going to the main site away from eBay reveals many more models to buy

HTH D

Reply to
djdublo

Class 87

I used to use Rails a lot, they used to have fab selection of second hand and brought a ton of stuff from them upto about 8 months ago, now they seem to have hardly anything and said they "changed tact"

Reply to
Phil

As Lima hadn't made those in recent times they could get a bit pricey. Best hope is to watch eBay for people selling 00 stuff and see what other items they are selling. Bit of a chore but if you are an ebay member you can search for an item, like "Lima 87" and save the serach, you can then set ebay to email you when something matching that criteria pops up. Of course it relys on the seller accurately describing the model....

Reply to
djdublo

Shush ... I've got my eye on one of their "restoration projects" :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

i dont like the fact they sell it on ebay:(

Reply to
Phil

I think the reason they use eBay is because they can get more money that way. If two people were in a shop, and both wanted the same thing (of which there was only one of), I bet they wouldn't bid against each other, like on eBay.

Reply to
Dave Potter