Time Date stamp Macro

Has anyone seen or does anyone have and want to share a Macro that will
add the time and date stamp to each feature when you make or modify it
in SolidWorks?
The feature name would look like Extrude1 2005.05.03 13:20
If it could be written please email me with a quote. Thanks,
KM
Reply to
kmaren24
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1115144479.859565.143060 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
That information is already in the feature properties. Is there some reason why you need it duplicated?
Matt
Reply to
matt
So I don't have to traverse an entire part everytime I get it back from one of our other divisions.
KM
Reply to
kmaren24
I was already asked once if I could write a program to list out feature information like this. Sounds like an idea whose time has come.
Reply to
That70sTick
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1115153468.510959.227790 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
is there something wrong with the compare features function?
Reply to
matt
Not really. I just want it to be simple. If I send a part to another division on March 5th and I get it back April 11th I want to just scan down the list of features and see what has the time date stamp of anything after March 5th.
KM
Reply to
kmaren24