coordinate point macro

Ok you macro gurus out there. I have one in mind that I am almost sure of seeing somewhere but cannot find it any more. The one I saw was not exactly the following.

Ideally I want the following. A macro feature that integrates to the feature tree that needs as input a coordinate system and a 3dsketch or

2dsketch. It then attaches a note to each point in the sketch with its coordinates relative to that coordinate system. And of course updates each time the model is regenerated.

If anyone knows of one please let me know. If not and there are some takers out there, I think this would probably be a fast one to do. I have thought about it myself but don't have much time. So let me know if you are interested.....

Would be cool to generate a table of the points too for the drawing.

Matt mfeider bigfoot dot com

Reply to
Matt Feider

updates

I have a macro that creates such a table from 2D points in a drawing. It uses a macrofeature to update. I could modify it for your needs, but not for free anymore (sorry...) Contact me at pgu.at.e-systems.ch if you have some money to spend on this. Philippe Guglielmetti -

Philippe Guglielmetti