Coordinate system color display options

Hi I have made a drawing to define the general refrence points and coordinate system used for a sensor that we produce.

Anyways I have created the coordinate system as a refrence feature to display in the drawing. It displays fine except that I can't really control the size of the display. That's ok though just kind of annoying.

The problem that I am having is that I cannot change the color of the displayed coordinate syste. (Default is Blue). I would like to change it so that it stands out better.

I looked throught the system and document options for color, but there does not seem to be any control for the color of the coordinate system feature.

Any help?

Cheers, Nick

Reply to
nbprice

Nick,

There is no > Hi I have made a drawing to define the general refrence points and

Reply to
Engineer