edrawings API

Could someone point me to some example code please. The help is distinctly lacking in examples, and the only code I've found on the net seems to be written for a SW user, rather than for eDRW

I want to write a vb app to hook to eDrawings, but the workstation will not have SW installed. only EDRW pro. (Basically a batch plot frontend for eDRW) Many thanks in advance

Reply to
<richard>

I do not have any code to help you but just wanted to say that I was wanting to do the same thing, batch plot for edrawings...

Good luck, if you get it working right and don't mind sharing post here or drop me an email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Sam

Reply to
Sam