Can't edit AEC objects in Properties Dialog Box (ADT3.3)

I recently wiped my computer clean to 'start fresh'. After re-installing ADT3.3, I am unable to edit AEC objects through the Properties Dialog Box. I have also installed AutoDesk's service pack

  1. Any suggestions as to why all the properties are not showing up like they used to? (ie: door and window styles and sizing, wall style, x,y,z coordinates, etc.) All I get is the "General" category items.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Reply to
teetermots

teetermots