Can't edit AEC objects in Properties Dialog Box (ADT3.3)

I recently wiped my computer clean to 'start fresh'. After
re-installing ADT3.3, I am unable to edit AEC objects through the
Properties Dialog Box. I have also installed AutoDesk's service pack
2. Any suggestions as to why all the properties are not showing up
like they used to? (ie: door and window styles and sizing, wall style,
x,y,z coordinates, etc.) All I get is the "General" category items.
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Reply to
teetermots
If anyone is wondering, I ran the install disk again and "repaired AEC..." object loader or something like that and it fixed my problem.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Reply to
teetermots