properties of objects

if I've some objects in a drawing. each one with its elevation, radius, position, extrusion etc. how is it possible to access what its values for these parameters are?
If I click on the object and I look at its properties they are not all listed. and if I execute "list" they are not shown either. is there a way to see what this values are for each object?
regarding extrusion: is there a way to modify how much an object was extruded (without ctr-z)? mike
Regarding extrusion: Use Offset face from the edit solids toolbar or type face, then choose the offset option. (Enter a negative value to decrease extrusion height). You'll be prompted to select a face and generally, you'll get two in the selection so you need to remove the one you don't want.
Pete .