AutoCad 2004 - How can I make a door?

I am very new to Autocad, I've always been interested in design and wanted to learn this program. I am trying to desing my first layout for a house. I
was wondering how I can design doors. I know its a stupid question but I'd appreciate any help thanks.
Robert
That sounds like a design question, not a CAD question.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Are u using Architectural Desktop 2004?
glsD:ZaadnW9AS73crt7enZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

I'm not assuming as much about what the OP means, Marc. Have you ever designed a door? I have, a couple of times. If he is asking about "design" as he says, there are many aspects and this wouldn't be the most likely newsgroup:
Visual aspects. Finishes. Mechanical clearances. Joinery. Materials. Hardware. Weatherproofing, etc.
If it's really a drafting question, like , "How do I draw standard doors in a plan?" then your answer is spot on. If it's "I really like design, and I want to design a door using AutoCAD." it's not. Who knows?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca