Order of selecting objects

When individually selecting objects which are on top of eachother, AutoCAD seems to default to an object created earlier than the latest one. However, on a colleagues CAD station the last entity created is the one selected. I know I can hold down the control key and cycle through the entities to select but its annoying! Is there a system variable that controls this behaviour? TIA

Reply to
66caddy

Check the SORTENTS variable. Tools -> Options -> User preferences -> Object Sorting Methods.

Conny¨

"66caddy" skrev i meddelandet news:uxtxb.13873$ snipped-for-privacy@wards.force.net...

Reply to
Conny Klasson

Does SORTENT control object selection as well as for plotting?

Reply to
66caddy

Type in "Preferences."

In the dialog box, pick the "User Preferences" tab.

The rest is self-explanatory.

-Donald in Austin

Reply to
Unit335