Selecting befoure editing - AutoCAD

What is the setting in Autocad/Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 responsible for such situation. I cant edit/delete selected object. First I have to choose tool (press button, type), then select objects, then execute the command. I prefer selecting objects before commands. What setting should be changed in Tools/Options or what value of witch constant should be set. Thanks for help.

-- Pozdrawiam Marcin Mirowski gg1148897 503-866-914

Reply to
Marcin Mirowski

Set PICKFIRST to 1.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Just select then use the delete key

Reply to
uNkulunkulu

Thanks, now it is more handy. One more question. Why the same line in Model Sheet and in Layout Sheet has different look although in Properties there is the same value of Linetype scale. Is it possible to have the same settings and effect in both Model and Properties sheets?

-- Pozdrawiam Marcin Mirowski gg1148897 503-866-914

Reply to
Marcin Mirowski

PSLTSCALE

Reply to