Selecting befoure editing - AutoCAD

What is the setting in Autocad/Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3
responsible for such situation. I cant edit/delete selected object. First I
have to choose tool (press button, type), then select objects, then execute
the command. I prefer selecting objects before commands. What setting should
be changed in Tools/Options or what value of witch constant should be set.
Thanks for help.
--
Pozdrawiam
Marcin Mirowski
-- Pozdrawiam Marcin Mirowski gg1148897 503-866-914
Reply to
Marcin Mirowski
PSLTSCALE
Reply to