Newbie: Converting HPGL or Gerber files

I am building a CNC type PCB milling machine. Does anyone know of any
software that will take as input either an HPGL file or a Gerber file and
convert it so that it plots the outlines of the tracks (ie. suitable for PCB
milling ? Have any of you folks used TurboCNC in this way for home brew
millers.
Best regards,
snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com
snipped-for-privacy@poweroversoftware.com

lucretia.kapichok
search for hpgl2dxf
snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com wrote:
Reply to
Jerry G
Or find and old copy of Generic CADD which reads in HPGL files nicely, then save as dwg or dxf. That was how we converted alot of CAD files in them days..
Howard
Jerry G wrote:
Reply to
Weird