Newbie: Converting HPGL or Gerber files

I am building a CNC type PCB milling machine. Does anyone know of any software that will take as input either an HPGL file or a Gerber file and
convert it so that it plots the outlines of the tracks (ie. suitable for PCB milling ? Have any of you folks used TurboCNC in this way for home brew millers.
Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com snipped-for-privacy@poweroversoftware.com http://www.poweroversoftware.com
search for hpgl2dxf
snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com wrote:

Or find and old copy of Generic CADD which reads in HPGL files nicely, then save as dwg or dxf. That was how we converted alot of CAD files in them days..
Howard