HPGL HPGL/2 viewer

Does anyone know of a good free HPGL plt file viewer that doesn't need to convert to another format to view, but rather will just view and maybe print
a plt file? I've found various ones on the web but none are freeware just demos and I'm too cheap to buy one for the number of times I'd actually use it.

SPLOT (http://www.swplot.com ) is fine but not free.
you can download free Oasys Columbus EDM which includes prof. commercial file viewers from Rasterex and Stellent: http://www.oasys-software.com/product/dm/columbus /

N.
Try this one. It's free http://www.tgsoft.ch/English/Bitview.htm