HPGL implemented on a basic stamp

Wow, awesome! Can you post the BASIC STAMP code? If its in another language that is OK too.
You rule! juliabean

--
Dear All,

> I'm building a simple plotter. I want to be able to print from
I am doing something similar using VB to control the steppers but I would MUCH rather do it using a basic stamp. If you're willing to share some of your code it would be much appreciated.
Julia Goolia wrote:

Dear Newsgroup,
I missed the previous followup.
WP wrote:

Sorry, no. It was paid for, so without the permission of the customer that would not be appropriate. I reiterate the caution on HPGL-Dialects. I will see if I can post a link to some videos later.
Sjur