storing on the basic stamp 2 EEPROM

I am currentley working with the basic stamp 2 and have wired up an accelerometer. And I have downloaded the program that reads the tilt
and the X and Y Axis G-forces. The debug screen shows them. But the objective in the project was to have it store this data (the tilt and the X and Y Axis G-forces) into the EEPROM so i may go, dump tha data, and graph all the data.
question: How could i store the data that is being debuged so that i could get off a roller coaster and dump the stored data so that I may graph and analyze it. (I wish that the data would store every second.)
If you would like the source code please tell me!!
I wouldn't store it in the stamp's EEPROM, especially if you're doing alot of writes as you could quickly eat through the EEPROMs useful write cycles. For storing stuff in memory, I like the 64Kbit serially controlled EEPROMs from Microchip part number 25AAA640. Best regards,
-Dave

Dave-
thank you very much for your help!! where would I go about buying a 64Kbit 64Kbit serially controlled EEPROM? I searched for it at the Microchip website and didn't find that model number. I also clicked on the EEPROM link and there were many other companies and types. Which type would be good enough for my application? Will it interface with the BS2?
Thank you very much for your time
mark
"Dave" <blank> wrote in message

Mark,
Here's the link to the part:
http://www.microchip.com/1010/pline/memory/memdvice/spi/4to64/devices/25aa64 0/options/
Samples are available so you can probably get them for free. Each one has 8Kbytes of storage, which is about 8 times more than a standard BS2. They interface fine with the stamps, using 3 wires, data, clock and chip select. If your AOL address is correct, I can email some of my code I've written to interface and do reads and writes if your interested. Best regards.
-Dave