Pack and weigh boxes?

A customer of mine needs a program which packs as many boxes into a standard TIR container, and which also calculates the wieght of the packed
load.
The boxes are of course different sizes and weights etc.
Slightly off thread - but I don't know where else to ask...!
-- http://www.ransen.com / Repligator - Easy graphics effects Gliftic - Easy decorative tilings
The program is from tops engineering and it does calculate the cargo load i use it every day
Cargo Load Planning & Optimization Software (Maxload Pro) is avaliable from the address below: http://www.topseng.com /
Regards
Robert

Many thanks Robert!
-- http://www.ransen.com / Repligator - Easy graphics effects Gliftic - Easy decorative tilings

How much does it cost? The WEB site does not have the price and the sales rep refused to tell me unless I gave him a phone number and an email address!
Can you believe that?
-- http://www.ransen.com / Repligator - Easy graphics effects Gliftic - Easy decorative tilings
Hi again,
If my memory is good i think it was in the $600 usd range but i am not shure i'd have to pull out the p.o. to confirm cauz we bought both max-load and loadstack pro at the same time 10 months ago.
Anyhow it works great for us
Regards and sorry for the wrong e-mail address spammers oblige ;-)
Robert