Converting from GenCAD to DXF?

A customer has asked me to adapt one of my programs to convert from the GenCAD format to the DXF format
but it seems strange to me that such a program does not yet exist.
I can't find anything on google which does this.
Easy to use graphics effects: http://www.ransen.com /

If GenCAD can export to dxf during File - Export in it's userinterface, then I have the posibility to automate the process.
Batch-export: http://www.cadcon.dk/index_b.htm
--
Best regards

Lars Sandberg

Thanks for getting back to me, but the customer has changed his mind....he prefers IDF better!
Easy to use graphics effects: http://www.ransen.com /