Turning off options in LT 2008

Can someone direct me to where i turn off the tool tips that appear by the cursor in AutoCAD LT?

At the moment I get and instruction/option and the co-ordinates appearing next to the cursor and frankly they are getting on my nerves. At work i use LT2004 and manage quite nicely without them but i have looked in what i thought were the places for optionas and cant see where i turn them off

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Martin

Options / User Preferences / Hyperlink ... perhaps? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill