Turning off options in LT 2008

Can someone direct me to where i turn off the tool tips that appear by the cursor in AutoCAD LT?
At the moment I get and instruction/option and the co-ordinates appearing
next to the cursor and frankly they are getting on my nerves. At work i use LT2004 and manage quite nicely without them but i have looked in what i thought were the places for optionas and cant see where i turn them off
Thanks
Paul
Options / User Preferences / Hyperlink ... perhaps? ___