Checking of Structural Steel Prefabrication Shop Drawings

My name is pohmichael and am located in Singapore and can be contacted
on my Mobile: +65 98153257 or by emailing to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I can successfully checked structural steel prefabrication shops
drawing towards a force-fit free status during erection on site so as
to enable completion of the structural steel work on schedule.
The last two(2) structural steel projects was with Sembawang
Engineering and Construction
Pte Ltd. on their Polyproprene Purification Unit and the Singapore
Syngas Plants on Jurong Island. The structural steelworks on both
plants were first time ever completed, ahead of schedule by Sembawang
Group. My immediate superior on these projects is Mr Victor Ogg,
Business Development and Project Manager.
Prior to the above projects, also by Sembawang, I was seconded to
salvage another project which failed to erect and was way behind
schedule. The project was under the charge of Mr Terence Pfluge, its
Project Manager and was completed thereafter.
Another project that I successfully detailed all its structural steel
components was for Elf Atochem Polystyrene Plant in Jurong. Had also
worked on the structural steelworks for Asahi Glass factory, Gresik
Power Plant.
Reply to
pohmichael