Checking of Structural Steel Prefabrication Shop Drawings

My name is pohmichael and am located in Singapore and can be contacted on my Mobile: +65 98153257 or by emailing to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I can successfully checked structural steel prefabrication shops drawing towards a force-fit free status during erection on site so as to enable completion of the structural steel work on schedule.

The last two(2) structural steel projects was with Sembawang Engineering and Construction Pte Ltd. on their Polyproprene Purification Unit and the Singapore Syngas Plants on Jurong Island. The structural steelworks on both plants were first time ever completed, ahead of schedule by Sembawang Group. My immediate superior on these projects is Mr Victor Ogg, Business Development and Project Manager.

Prior to the above projects, also by Sembawang, I was seconded to salvage another project which failed to erect and was way behind schedule. The project was under the charge of Mr Terence Pfluge, its Project Manager and was completed thereafter.

Another project that I successfully detailed all its structural steel components was for Elf Atochem Polystyrene Plant in Jurong. Had also worked on the structural steelworks for Asahi Glass factory, Gresik Power Plant.

Reply to
pohmichael