toolbars docked

My toolbars don't seem to remember where I've docked them last. They always return to some point were they were docked before. Do I need to type a
location into the mns file or something. I have 4 menus loaded and I think they're at odds with one another in regards to toolbar locations.
Trow away the .mns and .mnc files. Than reload your menu (mnu) That should fix it.
jan

always
...as well as wiping out all interface customization that has been done to them!
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

mnc,
mns
alternative solution
http://www.manusoft.com
they offer a program called QuikPik...among the neat things it does...is the ability to dock your toolbars and command line.
JP wrote:

You probably start ACAD with comand line options. Like: acad.exe /p "c:\myconfig.arg"
If that ist true arrange your Config and save it to "c:\myconfig.arg" at config -> profile -> export
yours, Flo
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /