toolbars docked

My toolbars don't seem to remember where I've docked them last. They always return to some point were they were docked before. Do I need to type a location into the mns file or something. I have 4 menus loaded and I think they're at odds with one another in regards to toolbar locations.

Reply to
Chuck

Trow away the .mns and .mnc files. Than reload your menu (mnu) That should fix it.

jan

"Chuck" schreef in bericht news:JyFUb.779$ snipped-for-privacy@read2.cgocable.net...

Reply to
JP

...as well as wiping out all interface customization that has been done to them!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

No. Ususally there is an mnu file, if loaded that will create an mns, mnc and mnr file. If you do any moving of toolbars or turning them on/off, it will be noted in the mns file.

You want to be sure that your modifications are being preserved? Copy the mns file to an mnu file. Delete the mns, mnc and mnr file (ofcourse autocad is closed). Now fire up autocad, load the mnu file and everything should be as you want it to be.

If you want to be sure, move the files (mns,mnc,mnr) to a temp folder, when all is ok, delete the stuff.

Hope it's understandable now.

Jan

"Chuck" schreef in bericht news:H4NUb.924$ snipped-for-privacy@read2.cgocable.net...

Reply to
JP

alternative solution

they offer a program called QuikPik...am> No.

Reply to
" "

Chuck schrieb am Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:28:05 -0500:

You probably start ACAD with comand line options. Like: acad.exe /p "c:\myconfig.arg"

If that ist true arrange your Config and save it to "c:\myconfig.arg" at config -> profile -> export

yours, Flo

Reply to
Florian Klaus