NEED SUBCONTRACT MORTGAGE SURVEY DRAFTERS

I need some drafters that would like to work from their home, all thru emails. I provide the plat, field notes and any other information that you would need. I will email the jobs at night and would like the drawings the next morning. I use AutoCAD 2000 Light, I pay $20.00 per job and more if the job is a larger than normal lot and block. The drafter must know how to do Survey drafting being able to traverse and other Cogo operations. Pay on the

1st and 15th of the month

Thanks Brett

Reply to
Brett Long

... and these are "jobs" that should take no more than 20-30 minutes, right? Get real. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

This guy has been spamming the newsgroups with this post now for over a year. He's actually found a couple people to do some work for him but they refused to pay them. Obviously, anyone even considering this should do a Google search for the past posts and read what the people that he "stiffed" have to say.

HTH,

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)

MICHAEL

I HAVE SEVERAL DRAFTERS AS IS AND HAVE NEVER SCAMMED SOMEONE FOR DOING WORK FOR MY BUSINESS, IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT WORK HARD FOR ME THAT I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BACKBONE OF MY COMPANY. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR FACTS BUT YOU ARE VERY WRONG, AS I HAVE FOUND GOOD HARD WORKING DRAFTERS, 7 SO FAR, AND THEY GET PAID WAY BEFORE I DO

Yes, all caps makes you more believable. Not.

Reply to
CW

Oh, so I'm wrong? You get your people by spamming newsgroups and so far nobody has had a positive thing to say about you. However, people have complained about you not paying them for work they did.

You've also learned to quit posting the link to your website...... Is that because you found it hard to find an ISP that would tolerate your spamming?..... Or is it because you don't want people to know how to track you down?....

So Brett, in the future why don't you try a job posting at an appropriate group?

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)

Reply to
alan

Brett has ALWAYS paid me on time and in full.

And yes Paul, using automation, a standard lot takes less than an hour to complete.

Randy Jones

appropriate

Reply to
Randy Jones

Well, then, I'm happy for you. It's nice to know there's still someone willing to work for that kind of money. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Works out to around $60,000 a year if you don't mind doing the same thing 8 hours a day ;-) And with the automation I've developed, I have my 15 year old doing most of this kinda stuff for me. And a pretty high percentage of the lots are non-standard so you can add more $ to the above total.

Reply to
Randy Jones

A pessimist might point out that's only one person for and one against the OP, not a very impressive ratio. A true pessimist would also point out that the only person FOR the OP is someone who just happens to be located in the same city and using the same ISP as the OP..... and of course the OP's propensity of changing their identity.....

But hey, you tried.....

Reply to
Michael (LS)

Wrong. I live approximately 85 miles from Brett. He's close to Orlando. I'm in Palm Coast. I'm in the phone book.

Reply to
Randy Jones

Thank you Randy,

To everyone reading this...I have no idea why this person is doing this. I have drafters all over the country, I've always paid on time. Needing someone on the west coast is important to my company, by the time I get the field crew notes and send them to the drafters, it's late. If I have the time difference if helps. But drafters in any area of the Country is great. Delivering a survey in a 24 hour turn around is sometimes, and lately, helpful. I'm building this business...and expect to be very busy this summer, be the person that gets in on the ground floor. You'll be glad you did!

Any questions addressing this posting can be sent to me directly, I will respond to you personally. If references are needed, I can provide them.

Thank you,

Brett Long Surveying, Inc.