New Free SolidWorks Viewer

Axemble & MyCADservices have released a new SolidWorks (and AutoCAD) Viewer...for FREE.
You can download freely the setup here :
http://www.axemble.com/upload/viewermycad.zip
Here's a screenshot :
http://www.axemble.com/upload/produits/125-logo2.JPG
Information : http://www.axemble.com/fr/produit.asp?num 5&mnu
And in case you would like to view Solidworks files in a Solidworks viewer, here is the FREE Solidworks viewer, as well as FREE Autocad viewer, as well as a FREE Edrawings Viewer:
http://www.solidworks.com/pages/services/downloads.html
THat is a "BAD" feature. A drawing is the contract. This stops you from correcting your drawings and promotes sloppy work. If a dimension is missing, get them to correct the drawing and raise increase the version. The more hassle th eless likley there will be problems next time. It makes for good dfrawings as a result
Viewer, but is there measuring function in any viewer? I mean measuring in drawings if I have forgotten add dimensions as subcontractor wants them to be.
Henri
viestiss: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Is it linked to cosmosworks?