Nice chopper rendering

LS,

Please check my gallery for a (I consider) nice chopper rendering with nice chrome effects. I know scratch about motors, so don't blame me on techically incorrect stuff.

If you want to, you can even download the file that I used as environment for this rendering.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Please also check my macros in the software/macros section. Some are very handy. Soon I will upload some other macros.

Kind regards,

JJ

JJ

JJ

Nice chrome effects,, photoworks ???

All you need is a crankcase, primary drive, and transmission. Y,know, just little stuff

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Nice rendering, this one is the most realistic of all the ones in your gallery.

Forget uploading more macros, upload the chopper assembly!!!

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

It was the Escher piece that caught my eye.

Reply to
TOP