Please check my OCC Chopper rendering

Hello All,

Better later than never. Please feel free to check my OCC chopper rendering on.....

Kind regards,

JJ

JJ

Rendering looks OK, but if it was real, I sure wouldn't ride it!

Bill

Reply to
bill allemann

JJ

Nice render, but you really need to take another look at an H.D. or S&S engine.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Thanks for your reactions, I wouldn't ride it either. The model was taken from the 'Rob Rodriquez PhotoWorks rendering contest'.

Reply to
JJ