Create your own Product Configurator (no api required)

LS,

I've uploaded the latest version of ConfiguratorWorks on my website.

Feel free to download the free shareware version.

Kind regards,

J.J. Zwaard

Zwaard Engineering Studio

plz get contact information from my website.

Reply to
JJ

You must have edrawings installed to run the configurator correctly.

Reply to
JJ

If you need a 'SWX 2005' version, plz contact me. The downloadable one is made for SWX2006 and Edrw.2006

Kind regards,

JJ

Reply to
JJ