Workshop calculator

Does anyone have a manual for a Sharp EL-9400 calculator, or could do a copy please?

I have been given one for use in the workshop, but it is somewhat 'full functioned' (ie complicated)

many thanks

Mart

Reply to
Mart

Hi Mart if you don't get any joy through this NG then the sharp website offers the following:-

Q How can I get a replacement operation manual for my Sharp product? A Firstly if yours is a recent model, you may find that a copy of the manual is available to download in pdf format elsewhere on this website. Please visit

If the manual you require is not available as a download or if you prefer a hard copy, you should be able to purchase a copy from:

Inkfish Call Centres (Domestic & General) Chaddesdon House

77 Talbot Street Nottingham NG1 5JU 0870 609 2096 (or 0115 976 6891) snipped-for-privacy@sharp-uk.co.uk

or

Willow Vale Electronics, Medco House, Connect Business Park, Bordersley Green Road, Birmingham. B9 4UA Tel 0121 766 5414 Email: snipped-for-privacy@electrue.co.uk

Replacement operation manuals are chargeable as a free manual is provided with every product that leaves our factory. However, if you have received a product with the manual or other items missing and it was not sold as seen/ex demonstration, then you need to refer back to your retailer immediately so they can order the items for you.

Kind regards. Customer Information Centre

Reply to
Bob Minchin

There's a simple 35 pages at

or go to
> Operation Manuals specify "calculator" and el9600 and there's vol 1 & 2 as pdf's

Reply to
Peter K

Sent you a pdf file off-list.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Think this goes straight to it

Mike d

I have been given one for use in the workshop, but it is somewhat 'full functioned' (ie complicated)

many thanks

Mart

Reply to
Mike D