Unbiased PLM Info

Hello,

I'm looking for some general info on Product Life Cycle Management software for someone considering jumping into it. Like cost -- how much should one expect to pay for a fully functional package when you only have 12 folks in you R&D department and 40 in your whole company? So far, my only resource has been sales folks and I think I need some unbiased info.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Netman