RIP: Art Gerber

For all of you IPMS USA members who have not heard, earlier today I received an e-mail from Aris Pappas that longtime IPMS member Art Gerber passed away last night. This appears to have been sudden as he was still communications via e-mail to his friends yesterday afternoon.

Art is probably best known as the chief armor judge at the IPMS National Convention competition and at many Region I and Region 2 conventions over the past 20 years. Very honest, faithful, and a stickler to keep to the rules, Art oversaw many of the largest contests in the US over the years and also was a good friend and booster to modelers.

He will be mssed.

Cookie Sewell IPMS 1699

Reply to
AMPSOne