Exhibition layout for sale.

I have been contacted today by my friend Derek Gelsthorpe, owner, builder and operator of the well known N Gauge layout "Sutton Junction", which has worked under the CVMRD banner for the last few years as one of our guest layouts.

Derek has made one of the ultimate sacrifice and decided to sell up this marvellous little layout so he can progress on. It has attended many exhibitions in the last 6 years and won quite a few awards including best layouts at one or two.

The layout measures 10ft x 9inch and is end to end with fiddle yard at both ends. It is set in the Midland region in the 1950's.

Photographs can be found on the Sutton Junction webpage or the gallery of our website at

Derek will consider any offers made to him over £400 by 1st June and can be contacted on the e-mail address on the web page.

It will sadden me to see it go as I too have had many a happy hour shunting at exhibitions for Derek, but there we go. !

Best Wishes

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Say no more!!

Reply to
Rob