Layout urgently sought for exhibition in September

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help. Unfortuanly my main reserve layout has had to drop out due to his boss telling him he needs to be in Indianapolis over the weekend of our event, so I'm looking for either a narrow gauge (0-16.5) or O gauge layout approx 20ft long and a few feet deep to fill the space... Any subject, steam or modern image, not fussy. Any offers to snipped-for-privacy@cvmrd.freeserve.co.uk

The date is Sunday 12th September 2004 at the Churnet Valley Railway. Details can be found on

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Thanks to all those who responded off group. Philip Turnock has filled the gap with his Digital Ruskin Road layout.. Andy