Req: SF6 Breaker: Urgently

VERY Urgent:

We require two off SF6 circuit breakers urgently:

Control Voltage: 220V single phase Switched Voltage: 3300 V thee phase Appication: Electric motor Current: 400 A (Nominal) 3.5 kA for 5 seconds 10 kA for 0.1 seconds

We require the switch gear in South Africa by 14 July 2004.

Please e-mail quotes to snipped-for-privacy@702mail.co.za

Reply to
Henk de Swardt

Hi,

You can try Bowers Electricals in the UK who have an excellent stock of new and refurbished stock. I'm sure they may be able to help you.

HTH Euclid

Reply to
Euclid