Req: SF6 Breaker: Urgently

VERY Urgent:
We require two off SF6 circuit breakers urgently:
Control Voltage: 220V single phase Switched Voltage: 3300 V thee phase
Appication: Electric motor Current: 400 A (Nominal) 3.5 kA for 5 seconds 10 kA for 0.1 seconds
We require the switch gear in South Africa by 14 July 2004.
Please e-mail quotes to snipped-for-privacy@702mail.co.za
Add pictures here
✖
Henk, have a chat to:
Schneider Electric South Africa cnr Old Pretoria Rd & Impala Rd Eastgate Ext.8 Bergviel-Sandton 2012 Tel: (27) 11 802 52 72 Fax: (27) 11 804 41 79
They may have something available "off-the-shelf"..
Cameron:-)

Add pictures here
✖
Henk ou seun,
Wat het steenkool nou weer aangevang? Moet sę, ek lag in my mou vir al die bravade wat nou skielik sy gat sien......

Add pictures here
✖