WTB: Broken A-B 1784-PCM2/A, 1784-PCM4/A, 1784-PCM5/A cable

I have a damaged 1784-PCM4 Series A cable that I'm trying to bring back to life. The connector that plugs into the PCMK card is broken.
I need a "donor" cable with a good PCMCIA connector. Cable doesn't otherwise have to be functional. The only other required parameter is that it has to be CHEAP :)
Thanks, Kevin Spears