Model train exhibition/shows in London in end off September

Hello
I'm writhing to you from Denmark to hear if there is anyone that knows where there are some nice/big model train exhibition/shows that you
will recommend me to look at a my next trip to London
I'll visit London in from the 27 to the 29 of September and I'll like to see some model trains. On the internet it hasn't been easy to find any sites where I can see where and when. I'm going to stay near Paddington area.
I hope that you can help me.
Best regard
/jens, denmark
Jens - Skala N wrote:

Your dates are mid-week, so unless you are staying over for the 30th/1st, you are unlikely to see anything.
If you can stay to the weekend at the end of your trip, then Leatherhead for ScaleForum is recommended. See the ScaleFour society website for details. Train transport there and back is possible. Its a show for serious model makers, definitely NOT for a family with young children.
- Nigel
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

You may find this usefull
http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk /
Neil.
Hi Niel and Nigel
Thanks for you respond. I'll look at the sites that you have inserted to see if there is a location near my hotel.
/jens