You've gotta laugh...

I'm glad someone at Barwell has a sense of humour :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Is that the bloke who knocked down the wrong house?

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

I think Rab Nesbitt is in there somewhere?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

they look almost like the Village People to me ;-)

Reply to
Ian J.

Not likely - they look as though may be considering doing some work!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I understand these two had to be coaxed down with a copy of Playboy :-)

..... and here we have a model of Dayglow Derek and his faithful dog 'Fang' !

Dragon Heart