(plug) Talacre a 7mm Modern Image Garden Railway updated

I have been adding some new additions to my site including Video ! this is my first attempt so go easy on me please ;-)

any comments would be welcome (holds breath !!)

Reply to
Mike

I mean't to say adding some new sections !! sorry

Reply to
Mike

more enjoyable then

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Herman613B

I thought you were selling your house, or was that someone else?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Great stuff! Thoroughly enjoyed watching the clips (especially the 'where not to put your camera shot!) Mike H

Reply to
jimedvic

Great stuff, especially the 'where not to put your camera' clip. Thoroughly enjoyable. Mike H

Reply to
jimedvic

I did sell it, Im know starting a new railway.. I just decided to try and put Video onto the site for old times sake !!

Reply to
Mike