UK Pylon site

I have only been able to find one good site on Pylon Racing in the UK so I decided to have a go myself to try and make it two.

I have put together some video of both FAI and Sport 40. please forgive me its not easy keeping up with either. Plus a nice video of the F3A world champ prop hanging etc big file but I have had many comments saying it was worth the wait.

I hope you all enjoy and if you have any pictures of Pylon you are happy to share please feel free to send them to me.

Rob

Reply to
Robert Ashley-Roche