Modeler in US need help...

I live in the US, but my rail modeling interests lie in Britain. Unfortunately it is either hard, expensive or both for me to find magazines about British railway modeling here. I have checked the websites and downloaded what I can, but what I cannot afford to do is subscribe to something like Model Rail or British Railway Modeling. Once all is said and done, the issues would cost me nearly $10US each.

I was wondering if there is anyone who would like to trade old British modeling magazines for something from here. US magazines or books or ???. I also have automotive magazines and could try to find other items.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Carnell - snipped-for-privacy@palmettobug.com Charleston, South Carolina, USA

Reply to
Michael Carnell

Hi Michael I am in nearby?? Atlanta, and model British outline.If you contact me of list, I will be happy to help Rob

Reply to
Rob

Email sent ...

Michael

Rob wrote:

Reply to
Michael Carnell

Hi Michael

I have several years worth of British Railway Modelling from 1993 on wards that you can have for the postage cost.

email me of list for details.

regards

Tony Cane

Reply to