Re Hornby Burlington coaches

I have 4 coaches R816,R812 R808 R802D i purchased them in Melboune mid 70's from "Melboune Sports Depot" they are silver with Burlington railroad on the side they also have unusual couplings The boxes have the part numbers hand writen on the end I have not been able to find any thing on them can any one help are they any special value thanks

Reply to
fred

Hi

A number of the North American style models were sold by ATT, packaged in theier boxes and the models were fitted with non Triang couplings when built

A mint boxed observation car of a different road fetched £36.00 on eBay.

Regards

Tony Cane

Reply to
tc