(Plug) Talacre Updated

I have updated my website

with some new photos of the railway including the many changes that have taken place recently, I would welcome your comments !

Talacre a 7mm Modern Image Garden Railway Loosely based on the North Wales Coast

Reply to
mike dunning

oh - that King G V and Duke of Gloucester..

Even that tree in the second picture down on the "steamy" page - it took me a while to realise that it was a silver birch and, no, they don't grow that big.

As always, its beautifull - well done.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Wilson