(Plug) Talacre updated..

I know from E.mails I receive many of you are watching the progress we are making on Talacre, We have now extended the railway by approximately 22' with the addition of a new shed and moving the return loop, I have added some photos to the website

a 7mm Modern Image Garden Railway

Reply to
Mike Dunning

In message , Mike Dunning writes

I'm disappointed. Where are the pictures of your new class 66? :-)

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

I dont have a new 66, I have an old one though and I cant believe there are no pictures on the website ! I will have to take some soon

Reply to
Mike Dunning

In message , Mike Dunning writes

But you said you did

with the addition of a new shed

:-)

And, yes, there are pictures of the old class 66 on the website.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Im geting on a bit now and it went straight over my head ... nice one....

Reply to
Mike Dunning