(plug) website update.

I have today updated

a 7mm modern image garden railway, I have added a fotopic section that contains some photos by John Humphries ( British Railway Digital Images ), He is renowned for the quality of his pictures of railways in general, There is also a sections of other peoples model railways and pictures of railways I have taken in and around the Chester area

Hope you enjoy this new section, I am hoping to put a lot more pictures on soon

Reply to
Mike Dunning