Garden Railways

Are there any books on this subject? Just been to John Sullivans web page and decided I want to model outdoors!

The Garden Railway Manual, by that ubiquitous writer of model railway guides, C.J. Freezer [Patrick Stephens 1995]. ISBN 1 85260 465 4. Railways in your Garden, revised and edited by David Pratt & David Joy [Atlantic Publishers 2001, who also publish a monthly magazine, Garden Rail]. ISBN 1-902827-01-5.
Alex.
* If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
--
o-+-+-o snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
/'o'\ The Acorn StrongArm RiscPC

"If they asked me, I could write a book ..."
(But I won't!)
--
John Sullivan
OO in the garden http://www.yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk/railway/railway.html