Garden Railways

Are there any books on this subject? Just been to John Sullivans web page and decided I want to model outdoors!

Reply to
Trespasser

The Garden Railway Manual, by that ubiquitous writer of model railway guides, C.J. Freezer [Patrick Stephens 1995]. ISBN 1 85260 465 4. Railways in your Garden, revised and edited by David Pratt & David Joy [Atlantic Publishers 2001, who also publish a monthly magazine, Garden Rail]. ISBN 1-902827-01-5.

Alex.

  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Reply to
Alex Bell

In message , Trespasser writes

"If they asked me, I could write a book ..."

(But I won't!)

Reply to
John Sullivan

I have a garden railway