Talacre updated and new look..

a 7mm Modern image garden railway

I have freshened up the site and added new pictures for anyone following the progress of our railway I have taken some more pictures recently and they will be added by the end of the week hopefully

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Wow! Great website and railroad. Liked the photos and slideshow. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire